Monday, June 27, 2011

She stretched in the seat as she pulled in from the corner of the frame and said that I was to drive us to Auburn where we'd picnic in the grass and I would prepare Jiffy Pop and bacons for us in the gloaming over a campfire...

Grill



Grill

Auto Show last summer



Auto Show last summer

1982 Z28 Indy pace car replica


Chevy, Camaro, Z28
1982 Z28 Indy pace car replica

Cadi>> I think it was 50's



Cadi>> I think it was 50's

delivery or pick up?



delivery or pick up?

She stretched in the seat as she pulled in from the corner of the frame and said that I was to drive us to Auburn where we'd picnic in the grass and I would prepare Jiffy Pop and bacons for us in the gloaming over a campfire...


anscoflex II, auburn, cord, 1937, jiffy pop, the magic treat, as much fun to make
She stretched in the seat as she pulled in from the corner of the frame and said that I was to drive us to Auburn where we'd picnic in the grass and I would prepare Jiffy Pop and bacons for us in the gloaming over a campfire...

Sebring 1970 - Porsche 917


Porsche 917K, Sebring, Sebring 1970, Sebring 12 Hour Race, Jo Siffert, Brian Redman, J.W. Automotive
Sebring 1970 - Porsche 917

Roulette


anscoflex II, antique, classis, vintage, auto, car, chevrolet, chevy, bel air, '57, fin, hubcap, wheel, spinner
Roulette

Alfa-Romeo


Circuit historique, Laon, Aisne
Alfa-Romeo

Cadillac Eldorado 1959


Eldorado, 1959, Circuit historique, Laon, Aisne
Cadillac Eldorado 1959

No comments:

Post a Comment